Sunday, August 15, 2010

The PDX airport

Hello my American friends-

As I am sitting here drying my tears in the Portland airport, I thought it would be best to start a blog of my trip so that I can remember all the crazy adventures that I will encounter along the way. I am full of mixed feelings as I wait to board the plane. To start off the flight, I am going to attempt to read "Eat Pray Love" as a little pick me up, but I am assuming that I will be asleep within minutes of take off. I hope to be able to write on this blog regularly and I hope that all of you get to read along with me throughout these couple months. I already miss my family and friends dearly, but I know such great opportunities lay ahead of me. As for now, adios and I will connect again when I reach Atlanta. (It may be my last opportunity of internet and my iPhone for some time)

Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Poodle!! I wish you the best of time in the Dominican Republic! You are going to have such a great time, and learn a bunch too ;) However, I would not recommend reading Eat Pray Love. All that beezy does is complain the whole time and her life isn't even that bad! Lol, I'm such a jerk! But I love you and I can't wait to see you when you get back.

    SAFE TRAVELS!

    ReplyDelete