Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Acrylic Nails & An Excursion!

Hey All-

I am super tired today so this post will be short and sweet. Today was super fun. After school today, Fiona and I ventured to Colonial Tours and committed to a Trip to Saona Island. Look it up on Google, it is magnificent. We will take day adventure to the island on a Catamaran with unlimited booze! We get to snorkel for a couple hours, have a huge BBQ with Chicken, Lobster, Carne Asada, Platanas, Potatoes and allll the yummy tropical fruits. Then after, we will snorkel (or dive) again, and take the hour catamaran ride back. It barely cost us anything for what we are getting. I am super excited to be able to make these adventures with Fiona. She really is great company and we have hit it off very well. We also got some pizza and ice cream after class, followed by a Churro. I got a little sick this evening and I think it is because of the street food. But oh well, it was great at the time. Afterwards, we went back to school and took some dance lessons. I learned the Meringue and Bachata. Fiona was a total natural. We ended our day with some 6 dollar acrylic nails and some Comida made by my host mom Gertrudys. I have to finish homework, and watch a movie while I fall asleep. I will talk with you all tomorrow.

Buenas Noches,
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment