Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rainy Days

Today the weather was horrible. I have spent the majority of my time in my bedroom since school got out. It poured all day and I am actually wearing jeans and a long sleeve cardigan and am not hot! What a miracle. I did a bunch of studying and got caught up on some television shows. Not much to do the rest of the night except sleep and eat dinner. Tomorrow we are supposed to head to the plaza for some shopping after school with some of the teachers. I am really excited. And on Thursday Fiona and I are planning to go horse back riding at Stefano's country house with his sister. She has 14 horses, so hopefully one of them is nice enough for me to ride.

Before I go, something really funny happened today. One of the new students at the school (an older man from Toronto) was on the roof at school today watching the storm that was coming in the distance. He came inside and asked Fiona and I if we wanted to go up on the roof and see it. We were up there for a good two minutes when all of a sudden it started pouring. We then ran down the stairs and tried to get inside, but our other student Greg had locked us out for about a minute. After pounding on the door, he finally opened it and we ran in. Well, turns out our little friend from up top was not behind up and Greg closed the door on him. I am not exactly sure if you all understand how hard it rains here, but when it rains, it pours. It is the hardest pouring rain I have ever seen. So, we all proceed to dry off in the bathroom and continue onto class because the bell rang. Well a good ten minutes went by when a soaking and angry man walked by our classroom door. Turns out he was locked out a lot longer and was drenched. He was so mad at me he was yelling telling me he was going to get electrocuted and that I am such a bad person to forget he was up there and lock the door. I feel bad because right before he was lecturing me, I took a picture of him with my camera because I thought it was so funny. Greg ended up taking the blame after class and explaining it to him, but he was still heated. I hope he feels better tomorrow. Anyways, thanks for listening to my story. I will chat with you all soon.

XOXO,
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment