Thursday, September 30, 2010

The almost ending to a boring week...

This would be my class :) Nivel cuatro. The best combination of students around. 

This week has been close to miserable. The only fun thing I have done was go to MegaCentro yesterday and bought the cutest pair of flats. We went with the class on an excursion after school. I also got to eat McDonalds which was amazing. It is sad how much you miss American junk/fast food when you can hardly ever have it and it is the only thing that you are really familiar with. As for the rest of the day yesterday, I laid in bed doing nothing. We lost power for a solid 3-4 hours so I spent some time in the candlelight bonding with my family. We actually had a really great time. My time here with them is winding down, and I am starting to get sad. I think I mentioned that in the last post, but it really will be hard for me to leave them. As for today, I could hardly stay focused in class. I have had the hardest time paying attention at all this week because I am so excited about coming home. I have actually realized too, that school is not for me anymore. I am so tired of going through the motions. I am ready to hit the real world and start a job and actually have something to look forward to getting up for in the morning. I need to get into a routine of something that I like. I cannot wait to start at the Vineyard with my sister when I return. It shall be exciting! I also cannot wait to go to some football games. I sure do miss the Autumn season when school starts, it starts to get cold, I can wear my UGGS and watch a nice football game with some cocoa and peppermint schnapps. Yes, I need the schnapps! And UofO jell-o shots. Well anyways, I think you all get the point that I am ready for Oregon. We were supposed to go horse back riding today, but the weather has been horrible so we canceled. Although, tomorrow we are in for a big treat. The Italian man Alessio has invited our class to his house after school where him and his wife are making us a bunch of homemade real/ethnic Italian food :) I am so excited for pasta. Then afterward, Fiona is heading to a concert and I think I may go out with my sisters and some friends. It is my last weekend so I need to get everything out of the way that I need/want to do because once Monday comes, time will fly (I hope). I still need to buy a couple things and study for my final test. I only have 4 days of school left! So exciting. Well I need to finish getting caught up on some shows and eat dinner here shortly. Only a week or so left of this blog, and I have accomplished staying dedicated to it for 2 months. I am so proud of myself. Hope everything is well at home. See you all soon.

Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment